Tuesday 21 April 2015

2015 Blog Update

Hey everyone, I just thought that I'd post a short update. I'd firstly like to say that I'm sorry that I haven't been posting anything in the past couple of months, as I wasn't expecting the leap from GCSE to AS to be as big as it turned out to be. Exams are coming up in less than a month, and they'll all be over in two. Hopefully I'll be able to get back into the whole blogging business again with posting random content that I feel would be good to write about.
I've had an idea in my mind from a while back, and honestly, I don't know whether this idea will be a success or whether I'll just end up making more work for myself. The idea was that I would write up revision notes and key ideas/structures that are useful (mainly AQA Biology and Chemistry) and I would post them onto here, so that I could share my revision with others who could probably look at them and gain one or two extra marks. I plan on trying this idea out to see how things go, and hopefully those of you who do the subjects that I do will find them as useful as I do.
I've also added a new subscription section to my blog, after a few requests from those of you who take your time to read my posts, which should be positioned to the right side of my blog. All you need to do is enter your e-mail and click the subscribe button, and the site will do the rest! What this will do I send you an e-mail every time I upload a new post, so that you'll get notified when it happens.
In other news, Tackling Racism Part 2 is still in progress; I'll hopefully be uploading it in the summer, along with a few other ideas that I'm brewing up in my head. This is all that I have to say, so good luck to everyone doing their exams this summer!

TL;DR Planning to upload stuff again in the summer. New idea where I post my revision notes for others to revise from. New subscription box.

AKBIT-HOE, 22:09 21/04/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment